I'll be straight forward with you.
This article will give you a Shia Labeouf "JUST DO IT" vibe.
You need that radical self-belief and energy to go out there and do what you want to do, no matter what anyone says or thinks.
But if this isn't your type of vibe, kindly exit out of this article's browser. This article is only for the beasts who want to get the job done and reap all the success the world has to offer.
You still here yet? Good.
Now let's get started.
Confidence and cockiness are two different energies.
Never be cocky.
Always be confident.
Each and every human being on the planet who has contributed to our race's progress was incredibly confident. Their self belief was so powerful, they manifested their dreams and aspirations to the world.
Now everyone has their own unique circumstances, thus their level of manifestation will be different, but no individual of universal worth would've been able to manifest their dreams and aspirations to the world without maintaining confidence.
Think of who you look up to. It doesn't matter who it is. To be frank with you, I don't give a crap who it is.
All that matters is what they did and how their legacy effects you.
You look up to them because they were badass. They stood up to the world, proclaimed their dreams, then sought out to GET IT DONE.
They didn't sit there waiting on a couch for a magical omen like almost everyone on the planet. They went out there, full of their blood, sweat, and tears, and GOT IT DONE.
To them, it didn't matter how long it was going to take. To them, the pain, the heartbreak, the setback, and all the countless failures cannot and WILL NOT GO TO WASTE.
For them, IT'S ALL OR NOTHING. They couldn't stand even the thought of being the beer-bellied average Joe. GIVING UP WAS NOT AN OPTION.
But for the vast majority of us, we're too weak for that. It's so sickening to see countless people give up on their dreams when they could've been having the time of their lives right now, simply because they lacked self-confidence and worth.
Just the thought of failure got to them. It's sad to see people act so pathetic, when in their heart of hearts, they could've been most energetic and confident people in the world. They just never realized it.
Don’t be like those people. Realize your self worth. Be a goddamn ALPHA. Ditch the cute, nice guy beta mentality. It doesn't suit you. Go out there like you own the world; like you know deep down that you deserve anything you put your mind to.
And guess what? You'll have a lot of haters. You may think it's a bad thing and that your alpha-like confidence is toxic, but fam, it's not. It's a good thing. I'd rather have you be confident with haters than be a wuss with people stomping all over you.
Seriously dude, I'm telling you. Stop being so beta. Stop thinking so negative about yourself. You're capable of all your dreams and more, way more than you can imagine.
Let's be real though. I know it's tough sometimes. I really do. I'm on the journey just like you are. There will be nights where you want to give up so badly because it's too hard, but fam, hear me out. You've got to keep going. I know that sometimes a great way to get you back up to your feet is when you pause and reflect on what people already on the other side of success have said.
That's why I've collected 10 confident, alpha mentality quotes to get you back up and running and become the most confident dude on the block.
Here they are:
1. "To be a great champion, you must believe you are the best. If you're not, pretend you are." - Muhammad Ali
2. "No man is more unhappy than he who never faces adversity. For he is not permitted to prove himself." - Seneca
3. "A harmless man is not a good man. A good man is a very, very dangerous man who has it under control." - Jordan Peterson
4. "Greatness and madness are next door neighbors and they borrow each other's sugar." - Joe Rogan
5. "I'm obsessed to extreme winners because I think there's a madness to it. I truly believe that in order to truly be great at something you have to give into a certain amount of madness." - Joe Rogan
6. "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment." - Ralph Waldo Emerson
7. "Life is not easy for any of us. But what of that? We must have perseverance and above all confidence in ourselves. We must believe that we are gifted for something and that this thing must be attained." - Marie Curie
8. "Believe you can and you're halfway there." - Theodore Roosevelt
9. "The people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world are the ones who do." - Steve Jobs
10. "I've got a dream that's worth more than my sleep." - Eric Thomas